Health and SafetyMARQUEES DIRECT
Health and Safety
At Marquees Direct we only supply marquees of the highest quality that conform to all the necessary British and European Safety Standards.The manufacturer of all our standard marquees is a member of the Performance Textiles Association formally known as MUTA and certified ISO 9001 2000 by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance(LRQA).
- Our marquee structures are made of a high grade aluminium frame with no central pole of ropes.
- Our PVC covers are UV stabilised, and are fire retardant to EU standards.
- Our marquees are robust and can withstand wind speeds of up to 24 metres per second which is equivalent to 60 miles per hour.
- Marquees Direct also operate a Health and Safety policy. Full risk assessments and method statements can be prepared upon request.
- Our installation teams are fully trained and briefed and any site-specific risks are identified and outlined in the risk assessments and method statements.
- All of our staff are equipped with Hard Hats, Fluorescent Jackets and Steel Toe Capped Boots for use in the appropriate situations.
- Our marquees are regularly and properly cleaned and maintained after every hire.
- Marquees Direct are fully insured, including public liability insurance to the value of £5million (five million pounds sterling).